How Does Trenchless Pipe Lining Work?
The trenchless pipe lining installation occurs via an opening in your sewer, water pipes or drain line. With our industry best technology, an epoxy coated liner is inserted and inverted until the resin coats the inside of the existing pipe. Think of it as a pipe within a pipe. All cracks and breakage are accounted for. It takes about three hours to cure and the work is done.
Chicagoland’s Top Choice for Trenchless Sewer Repair
We are widely recognized as one of Chicagoland’s leading authorities on no dig or trenchless sewer repair.
With hundreds of local, commercial & residential pipe lining jobs on our resume, it’s easy to see why Chicago area home & business owners rely on us for precise, affordable, trenchless sewer repair help.
- Chicagoland’s Most Experienced Trenchless Pipe Repair Company
- Industry Best, Technologically Advanced Products
- Highly Experienced, Certified Installers
- 50 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty on Materials
- Personalized, Detail-Oriented Solutions
- Perma Liner Platinum Installer since 2009